Saturday, January 17, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Wait, wasn't Christmas yesterday? Nope, we are halfway through January. I seriously can't believe how fast the holidays came and went. One minute I'm putting up Christmas decorations and the next minute I'm taking them down and complaining that I put them up in the first place. I never learn. 

Taylor, Logan, and I had a GREAT Christmas. We spent this year with Taylor's family. It's always hard being away from your own family for the holidays but luckily I have really great in-laws. Taylor got some shooting equipment, I got clothes and jewelry, and Logan got toys and a play cell phone. The best present though came from Taylor's family. We got a Wii and RockBand.  We've spent some quality family time rocking out and making fun of Taylor on vocals.  We've had a great 2008 and look forward to 2009!



Taylor and Berlin 

Taylor, Berlin, Lexi, Logan, Sage, Brian


3 comments:

Karie said...

I love that picture of Logan in his Christmas hat! And your family picture is so cute!

Elise said...

Fun Christmas! Isn't Rockband the best. I'm pretty much amazing at the drums. Dave likes to think he's good at singing so we all just play along. And your family picture is soooo cute that I almost threw up in my mouth a little.

Mandy said...

At least we didn't climb up a tree and take our picture. :-)