Thursday, November 6, 2008

Baby's First Halloween

This year was Logan's first Halloween. Obviously he was way too little to have any idea what was going on but Taylor and I sure enjoyed it. We dressed him up as a little cow and took tons of pictures. We went up Brian's house (Taylor's brother) for the evening with all of the Dean family. We had dinner and then the kids went Trick-Or-Treating. I sent Taylor out with Logan to score some candy for Mommy. Here are a few pics of Logan in his costume.








3 comments:

G said...

The little runt gets cuter and cuter. Can't wait to see him. Not so much you. :-)

Angela said...

A-dorable! We should hang out so I can play with your kid. I'm taking the 21st off, are you doing anything that day?

Karie said...

Oh my gosh...he is too cute! I just want to give him a hug. :) And I love the little cow costume!