Thursday, November 13, 2008

Twilight Series



Ok so I'm a little embarrassed to be posting about this but I just couldn't contain myself. I've been hearing for the longest time about these Twilight books and how good they are. I was never interested in reading them for that very reason. Whenever someone talks something up so much, it's never quite as good as you expect it be. Well I was completely wrong. They were better than I ever could have imagined. To say I liked the books would be a huge understatement. I think I might actually be obsessed. I found myself reading in excess of 500 pages a day. I'm not even all the way through the series and I absolutely love them. And to top it all off, the movie comes out in a week. I'm totally going to be in line with the 13 year olds dying to get in. Yep, I LOVE these books!

3 comments:

Karie said...

Yeah!!! I am so glad you decided to read them! I am completely obsessed with them too! And I am definitely going to see the movie next weekend!

Angela said...

You (and Karie) should go look at my sister Becky's blog (it's linked on mine)

Elise said...

I did wait in line with all the 13 year old girls to see the movie b/c I'm so obsessed with the books. But at least they just thought I was one of them.