Thursday, October 2, 2008

Cousins



As many of you know my sister Jenny was pregnant at the same time as me. Once I got over the fact that she totally stole my thunder it became really fun. :-) We called each other all the time to compare who was throwing up more, or whose heartburn was worse. And we called each other after every doctor's appointment to compare notes. The best part though was when we found out we were both having boys! Our due dates were only a day apart but our babies ended up being born 12 days apart. Everyone has been asking me if our babies look anything alike. Well here is a picture of Logan and Gavin so you can be the judge. I personally don't think they look anything alike, but they both are adorable. We're pretty sure they are best friends already. The other day they were staring at each other smiling, and making cooing noises. It was like they were having their own baby conversation. I'm sure Logan was saying something funny (he is my child after all). :-) I can't wait until they get a little older and can really interact with each other.






 
P.S. Logan's shirt says "Mommy's Little Monster"....it's my favorite


3 comments:

Elise said...

Seriously they could be twins! Haha, just kidding but they totally look alike. How cute, BFF's before they were born. Do they make friendship bracelets that say that?

Unknown said...

Oh they are just so adorable! Especially the kid on the right.

G said...

I'm impressed that you got both of them to look at you in the top picture. Good looking kids, must be related to me.