Monday, July 26, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday

I know I keep saying this but it really is so hard to believe how fast time goes. We celebrated Logan's 2nd birthday this month by having a little family birthday party. He's obsessed with tools so he got a little home depot tool bench set. It's pretty amazing that in his little vocabulary are words like drill, wrench, screwdriver, hammer, nails, screws and wood. His other current obsession right now is basketball hoops so we got him a little toy one that he plays with in the house. In fact his first sentence was shoot ball in hoop and that's the first thing he asks to do when he wakes up in the morning. He also loves trains so I made him a train cake and almost a month later he still asks me for his "choo choo cake".







2 comments:

Angela said...

Cute cake, Mandy!

Elise said...

Seriously, I never knew you possessed such baking skills. That little work bench is adorable, Logan must love it! I know how obsessed he is with hammer's:)