Monday, August 11, 2008

Preggers



So I've had some requests for pictures of me while I was pregnant. A lot of you never got to see me and I guess you want proof.  So here I am in all my fatness. I put on around 25 pounds and I think 20 of it went to my face. My sister was pregnant too so I posted one of the both of us. The fact of the matter is, when you get that big it's hard to do anything. Getting out of bed was a workout in itself. Putting on my shoes...nearly impossible. Oh, and I kept running into things because I would forget that I stuck out so far. I can't tell you how many times I ran into the corner of the counter, and let me tell you, it hurts. On the flip side there were so many exciting and fun things about being pregnant. I'll never forget the first time I felt him move or our first ultrasound when we got to see all his little features. 9 months seems like such a long time but it's amazing how fast it goes by.





6 comments:

Karie said...

Mandy, you look so cute! I am glad you posted a picture. :)

Angela said...

Well, I think you make a pretty cute pregnant lady. Also, I'm coming up to Bountiful on Saturday for a wedding reception. Do you have any plans?

Elise said...

I have to agree with Angela, you seriously look so cute pregnant! Thanks for finally posting a picture! Now I guess I have to post my braces picture. Anyway, who are you kidding in the second picture. I know you're not that much taller than your sister. Did you wear hooker heals so people wouldn't think you were one of those pregnant teenagers?

Mandy said...

Yes they're hooker hills. Please be sure to thank your mom for letting me borrow them.

Angela said...

You let Logan know he can have one as soon as doesn't cry because he heard I'm coming over! jk, I'd love to make one for him. Let me know what should be on it.

Elise said...

My mom said just to keep the hooker 'hills'. She figured you'd need all the help you can get working those Centerville street corners.